It’s that time again folks! Time to learn about another director at Dial Retirement Communities! Leah Luna is the Executive Director at Silvercrest Garner in Davenport, Iowa. Our Executive Directors at Dial Retirement Communities work hard to ensure that our residents Love the Way they Live and in their dedication to their communities it’s hard to imagine their personal life. Here are ten things you may not know about Leah.
- Her favorite food is anything with buffalo sauce
- She is an adrenaline junkie, the faster and higher the amusement park ride the better!
- Her favorite sport is College Wrestling- GO HAWKS!!
- Leah enjoys reading biographies and non-fiction books. Books about musicians, athletes and reality TV stars are her favorites.
- Leah has a Bachelor’s in Family Services and a Minor is Gerontology, she is doing exactly what she LOVES! Helping seniors and families everyday.
- She enjoys running as stress relief, usually at 5 AM.
- Leah once considered being a Doula for a profession.
- Leah had a newspaper route when she was an Elementary student and she once saved a woman’s life. The elderly woman who lived alone was laying on her basement steps and has fallen and Leah called for help. The newspaper did a half page story on the event
- Leah did tap, jazz and ballet dancing for 6 years, also did soccer for several seasons, and tried track as well. She ran the 4X400, the 400 and threw the shot put.
- Leah’s dream in life is to someday live on a beach. Her favorite place is listening to the waves of the ocean while laying out under the sun in a tropical location. Her travels have been to Mexico, Aruba, Barbados, St. Thomas, St. John, Dominica, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, and a few of the coastal states. Her dream vacation would be to see the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil and to stay in a hut on the water in Fiji as well.
Share this Post